Visionaries are the founders and leaders who drive organizations’ futures. They are innovative, passionate, inspirational and open to taking risks. Sometimes it’s difficult for visionaries to express their vision to others, which can cause confusion, disorder and distress.
- 28 Video Stats for 2018
- How to Leverage Your Sustainability Efforts for Your Property’s Brand
- The Social Side of Commercial Real Estate
- How Technology Is Impacting Mixed Use Properties—and What You Can Do About It
- Why Your Property’s Brand Needs Authentic Imagery
- How to Use a Product Tour to Highlight Your Software
- Interview with an Animator
- How to Optimize Free Trials for Your Software Company
- 5 Top-Notch Animated Explainer Videos
- How Explainer Videos Can Benefit Your Software Company
Past Speaking Presentations
Assessing Your Brand, Website & Marketing
Slides from our seminar on how to properly assess your business in order to lay out the strategy to achieve your marketing goals.
Ensuring ROI in Marketing
Slides from our seminar on how to track, measure and analyze return on investment for your marketing initiatives.
The Vision Gap Whitepaper
Learn about the challenges that companies face when the vision in their head does not match what is defined, articulated and communicated to employees, customers and prospects.