- The number of SaaS IPOs has more than doubled in the past 12 years. t
- The number of rounds of financing each company raises before IPO has nearly doubled from 2.5 to 4.5, i.e. Series B/C to Series D/E. These figures exclude seeds, which I’ve defined as rounds less than $1.5M.
- The total amount of cash raised before IPO has doubled from the ‘98 cohort, adjusted for inflation.
- The median round sizes across the life of the company have remained relatively constant.
- IPO offerings have increased by about 40% in size
More SaaS + Software Stats
Between the SMB and Enterprise customer types, the top-quartile performers not only have net-revenue churn that is 14% to 23% percentage less than the average performers but also have net-revenue churn that is negative in an absolute sense
More Growth Strategy Stats
If your business if starving for new leads but struggling with all of the noise, rising costs, and a rapidly changing landscape of the digital marketing world, this seminar will equip you with what you need to gain momentum and leave with an actionable gameplan.