Create Interesting Content and They Will Come!
Here at Insivia we're always working on new ways to bring visitors to our clients' websites, but that doesn't mean we're not interested in getting hits ourselves. Recently we were able to triple our number of site viewers. You may be wondering, "How were they able to achieve such a feat so quickly?" The answer is quite simple: we created a interesting piece of content, used a few buzz instruments to get it out there, and the let the viewers spread it throughout the web virally.
How do I think of interesting content you ask? Well, I keep these ideas in mind:
1. Write about/create something you are passionate about
2. Write about/create something current
3. Take an opposing view on a topic
4. Create a helpful list (such as this list)
5. Create interesting tools
6. Create an infographic (this graphic got a lot of hits)
7. Write a 'How-to' (readers love step-by-step How-to's)
Make sure you remember to measure your results. It may seem like a no-brainer, but many individuals simply look at the final data. Recording your statistics helps give a detailed analysis of where you are succeeding and what needs improvement. USA Today recently had a great article discussing the different ways you can measure your social media efforts.?Contact us today if you are interested in learning more!