Senior Designer, Digital & Interactive
We're looking for someone who loves design and can build sophisticated, innovative websites that rival the best on the web.
Who Is Insivia?
- We work only with software and technology companies.
- We do growth consulting and branding.
- We do web design and ux/ui design.
- We execute marketing such as SEO, PPC & CRO.
- Our clients are nationwide and global.
- Our team is now fully remote and across 3 states.
- We're growing rapidly and working with highly innovative companies.
Why Are We Hiring?
- We're growing fast with new clients coming in from around the globe.
- We need all stars to help us deliver.
What are we looking for?
- A great eye for design -- we produce highly sophisticated sites.
- A proven portfolio of innovative, high-end design work.
- Understanding of design for purpose - conversions and results.
- User experience and user interface best practices.
- Able to manage junior designers.
- Able to work with clients directly from time-to-time.
What's a bonus for us?
- A unicorn that can design amazing sites and code them ( HTML/CSS/JS ).
- Ability to execute design in WordPress or other CMS platforms.
What type of person are we looking for?
- We really want 3 to 5 years of web or digital design experience.
- A get it done whatever it takes personality.
- Must be business savvy and relationship driven.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be a highly proactive problem solver.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- You always have your coworkers back and do everything to deliver for them so they look good.
- You thrive in a remote environment - get your stuff done.
- You can work flex-time to support global clients.
What does the job look like?
- Work fully remote.
- Work with cutting edge software and tech clients.
- Work with some collaborative people that have your back constantly.
- Lots of education and knowledge sharing.
- Competitive pay with guaranteed bi-annual raises.
- Real responsibility and trust if you choose to accept it.
What's required to be considered?
- A portfolio of design work, specifically web or UX, is a must for consideration.