Top 10 Reasons To Use Video
When creating content for your site whether it be a blog or a website, you should consider creating video posts. Videos can help with the effectiveness of your content in multiple ways.
Here are the Top 10 reasons you should be using video in your posts.
1. 700 YouTube videos are shared on Twitter every minute.
2. Mobile video viewing increased 35% from 2010 to 2011.
3. 25 million smartphone users stream 4 hours of mobile video per month. 75% of smartphone users watch videos on their phones, 26% of whom use video at least once a day.
4. 90% of information transmitted to the brain is visual, and visuals are processed 60,000X faster in the brain than text.
5. 85% of the US internet audience watches videos online.
6. Mobile video subscription is expected to hit $16 billion in revenue by 2014, with over 500 million subscribers.
7. One month after the introduction of Facebook timeline for brands, visual content like photos and videos saw an increase of 65% in engagement.
8. The 25-34 age group watches the most online videos, and adult males spend 40% more time watching videos on the internet than females.
9. Viewers are 85% more likely to purchase a product after watching a product video.
10. Last but not least, it’s simple! You don’t need to buy a bulky camera that sits on your shoulder anymore, you can use the camera on your phone and still have a quality video that is sure to get views.