While running a business you are most likely already strapped for time and scrambling to keep up with your social community. In order to make this process manageable, we recommend that you look into peak times of the week to post, and create a detailed plan to help you keep up. You should also look into using a Content Management System to schedule posts throughout the week. This will make it so that you don’t have to check in on your networks periodically to send posts, thus freeing up valuable time that you can put towards sales and customers.
Here are some quick tips on how and when to post:
- Make your post simple and easy to share.This will boost interest and audience engagement.
- Posting one to two times per day produces 40% higher user engagement.
- Posting one to four times per week produces 71% higher user engagement.
- Posts with 80 characters or less receive 66% higher engagement.
- Include questions in your posts because they generate comment rates double that of “non-question” posts.
- Posting on Wednesday has an 8% above average engagement.
If you are interested in using a Content Management System then check out this Insivia Insight where Patrick gives you a few good choices: Should you use a CMS for social media? And for more ways to improve your marketing check out our Services page.