Be Part of the Magic.
Insivia is a fast growing interactive studio that thrives on passion, innovation, and agility. We embrace adversity and get strangely excited when solving the most complex, big business challenges for our clients.
Technology and design are our life, but being strategically bold is at our core. We are a team that works together to see each other succeed and we want people around us who don’t wait to take action. Mistakes are better than inaction as long as you are a learner with a constant drive to be better.
There is only one boss, the customer. It is our job to be the experts and lead our clients through experience and education. Giving our clients a killer experience is key and everyone on our team should strive to make a clients life easier and better.
Are you ready to think smart and act bold?
What We Are Looking For.
Are you a natural leader with a proven track record of driving interactive projects from inception to execution?
Are you a problem solver who always keeps the big picture in mind without forgetting about the details?
Do you have what it takes to coordinate and motivate cross-functional teams?
Do you want to work with really talented and passionate people?
Insivia is looking for an Account Manager to take charge and lead our marketing programs for clients. Besides great organizational skills and knowledge of marketing, you have to know how to lead customers with love – customer experience is your lifeblood.
This role is not padded with layers of processes and corporate structure. Our project manager will need to be proactive, hard-working, flexible, never let anything slip, and take personal responsibility for the projects to which they are assigned.
Here Is What You’ll Do.
- Primary accountability item is Client Happiness.
- Manage digital marketing and technology projects from initiation to execution.
- Responsible for developing overall project management strategy and process.
- The ideal client will be great with people and understand the importance of communication including old fashioned pick up the phone techniques.
- Single point of accountability, “owning” the production assigned projects, driving their success.
- Manage cross-functional teams with a motivational, proactive approach.
- Ensure production efficiency on a daily basis through efficient resource planning, resource productivity and allocation.
- Design / development may not be your core disciplines, but you must be confident delegating tasks in those areas.
- Coordinate with upper management to discuss and identify project requirements and objectives while managing expectations.
- Plan, manage, and lead all project related meetings and presentations.
- Ensure that goals are communicated and adhered to in production, while contributing your point of view openly and honestly.
- Using your industry expertise and relationship-building skills to negotiate business decisions.
Are You The Right Fit.Agency and Client Management Experience
- 5+ years of experience planning and implementing a wide variety of marketing campaigns.
- Experience in a job that thrived on customer service and the customer experience.A born to do it personality
- Must be business savvy and relationship driven.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be a highly proactive problem solver.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
What You’ll Get.
- Salary is dependent on experience and skill.
- Being surrounded by awesome people trying to achieve big things.
- Real impact – people here make a difference and create the direction of the company.
- Responsibility – we do believe in hiring smart people and getting out of the way.
- We have beer and a cool office – which is a nice perk.
How to Apply
Resumes will only be accepted through e-mail to the address email@example.com.
Please send your resume, cover letter and any relevant work.