We are looking to market our business:
Our company is looking to expand into new regions, states or countries.
My product / service is a first mover or not very well known.
How aggresively do you want to be in going after market share & driving leads?
Has your website been updated in the last 4 years?
Analytics and optimizing conversion should be a top priority for organizations but since it is something that often times seems so overwhelming or difficult to understand, it’s easy to put it on the back burner never to be looked at again. For those who do try to measure analytics from time to time, without knowing [...]
- Best Website Strategies for B2B Companies in 2018
- The Top 25 Articles About Web Design in 2018
- Best Conversion Tools for SaaS Websites
- Your Blueprint for a Successful Website Redesign
- 28 Video Stats for 2018
- How To Assess Your Brand, Website, Marketing & Competitors
- How to Leverage Your Sustainability Efforts for Your Property’s Brand
- The Social Side of Commercial Real Estate
- How Technology Is Impacting Mixed Use Properties—and What You Can Do About It
- Why Your Property’s Brand Needs Authentic Imagery
Past Speaking Presentations
Assessing Your Brand, Website & Marketing
Slides from our seminar on how to properly assess your business in order to lay out the strategy to achieve your marketing goals.
Ensuring ROI in Marketing
Slides from our seminar on how to track, measure and analyze return on investment for your marketing initiatives.