MARKETING BUDGET CALCULATOR
Estimate your marketing budget.
We are looking to market our business:
Our company is looking to expand into new regions, states or countries.
My product / service is a first mover or not very well known.
How aggresively do you want to be in going after market share & driving leads?
Has your website been updated in the last 4 years?
Calculating A Marketing Budget
One of the most challenging aspects of marketing is one of the first steps - determining a budget.
There are really no hard and fast rules because each business is different. When we work with clients to determine a budget, we look at a few factors.
- Revenue. This is obvious, but everything is calculated as a percentage of revenue to match the budget to the size of the business.
- Reach. Are you marketing locally only, nationally, or internationally?
- Expansion. Are you looking to break into new markets where you may not have brand awareness?
- Offering State. When you are in a very new industry, education may be required. Before Uber & Lyft, no one knew what ride sharing was and so they had to spend more on educating consumers.
- Aggressiveness. If you are looking to gain 50% growth versus 5% growth, that should impact your budget.
- Website. Websites are still the center of much of your strategy. If it has not been rebuilt lately, it may be a sign of your overall marketing infrastructure and the need to invest in foundational marketing tactics.
July 11th at 11:30am
A step-by-step approach to collecting & analyzing information about prospects, assessing your current marketing, and evaluating competitors
9 Search Optimization Tips for Software Companies
The truth is that a great deal of a software company’s success will be determined by one simple factor: Can people find you online?
28 Video Stats for 2018
Check out these statistics for 2018 and you will see why video is a must.
Ensuring ROI in Marketing
Slides from our seminar on how to track, measure and analyze return on investment for your marketing initiatives.
Driving Targeted Website Traffic to Generate Leads
Slides from our two-hour workshop that went in depth on how to build an effective brand message and drive traffic to your site.
Leveraging Content Marketing & Expertise for CRE + A/E/C Firms
Leverage the expertise of your team members to build your brand. By writing blogs, posting on social media, and having content on your website that is written by your experts, you will pique people’s interest and bring in new leads.
Driving ROI from Analytics
Analytics is challenging with an incredible amount of data, new features, and no clear way to understand what it means. That’s why we are hosting a workshop at the Insivia offices August 18, 2017 from 12:00(noon) – 1:30. Here, you’ll learn everything you need to know about Google Analytics including: What Google Analytics is and