Predict and improve. Anticipate and solve. Your formula for success.
You’ve got data. You’ve got questions. But how do you find the answers you need to solve your most difficult problems? It’s easy. SAS Analytics. Because with SAS, you can reveal patterns and anomalies. Identify variables and relationships. Predict future events. Select the best courses of action. You can use data and analytics to get new insights and make decisions based on facts you’ve discovered. That leads to success.
- Sophisticated data preparation. A powerful set of data preparation tools and dimension reduction techniques to shape your data.
- Interactive visualization and exploration. Dynamic examination of large amounts of data in a rich, interactive environment.
- Advanced modeling. Superior analytical depth and a comprehensive suite of predictive and descriptive modeling algorithms.
- Model development. An easy-to-use, yet powerful, drag-and-drop interface for building models.
- Automated scoring process. Automated, interactive processes for scoring new data in a variety of real-time or batch environments.
- Scalable processing. A variety of scalable deployment and processing options.
- Ad hoc data exploration and visualization.
- Descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics along with text analysis and content categorization.
- Self-service, robust reporting and dashboarding.
- An in-memory analytics server for faster answers.
- Deployment at your site, in your private cloud, in a public cloud or in the SAS Cloud.
- Integration with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, SharePoint and PowerPoint.
- A rich suite of linguistic and analytical modeling tools.
- User-friendly, flexible interface.
- Integrated document filtering.
- Option to use predefined entities or create your own.
- Visual analysis of results.
- Native support for many languages.
FORECASTING & OPTIMIZATION
- Easy-to-use GUI for interactive exploration and analysis of time series data prior to forecasting.
- Easy-to-use GUI for building powerful forecasting models.
- Flexible hierarchies that can be set for each new forecasting project.
- Large-scale automation, including regressor/event selection and model specifications.
- Extensible model repository so you can add your own models.
- User-specified automation levels.
- Comprehensive range of statistical algorithms and techniques.
- Latest approaches to statistical methodology.
- Better, more reliable results.
SAS Analytics provides an integrated environment for predictive and descriptive modeling, data mining, text analytics, forecasting, optimization, simulation, experimental design and more. From predictive analytics to model deployment and process optimization, SAS provides a range of techniques and processes for the collection, classification, analysis and interpretation of data to reveal patterns, anomalies, key variables and relationships, leading ultimately to new insights and better answers faster. Great overall analytics platform.