Your Brand is Your Passion. eCommerce is Ours.
Extend your brand identity throughout the entire shopping experience.
Expand your customer base and increase loyalty with powerful marketing tools.
Log in to one system and manage B2B, B2C, mobile, subscription, Amazon, and phone orders.
Automate your business by exchanging data with other applications.
Marketing and Promotional Tools
- Social Media Integration
- Social Commerce Promotions with Tipping Points
- Amazon Marketplace Integration
- Automated Daily Google Product Search Feed
- Automated Daily Amazon Product Ads Feed
- Yahoo! Product Submit Data Feed
- Automated Daily Shopping.com Data Feed
- Automated Daily Shopzilla Data Feed
- Automated TheFind Data Feed
- Automated Daily NexTag Data Feed
- Automated Daily PriceGrabber Data Feed
- Bulk Mail Wizard
- MailChimp Integration
- Affiliate/ Tracking
- Product Reviews and Ratings
- Automated Product Reviews Reminder Emails
- Related Products / Up Sell
- Content Management
- AddThis Integration
- RSS Feeds
- Dashboard Plus for iPhone/iPad
- Order Report
- Profit Report
- States Report
- Printer-Friendly Report
- Product Report
- Customer Report
- Vendor Report
- Affiliate Commission Report
- Affiliate Category Report
- User Report
- Sales Tax Report
- Google Analytics Integration
… and many more!
A big plus of Nexternal is its customer service model. When a client first signs up for the platform, they’re assigned a personal Nexternal representative right away. This rep will be their go-to person for any questions, concerns, or support requests they have throughout the entire life of their account. They’ll assist with setting up and designing the store, recommending marketing efforts, and providing technical support when needed. Unlike most ecommerce platforms that use ticketing systems for customer service, Nexternal’s process guarantees more personalized, customized support, and care. Nexternal’s personalized customer service model and all-inclusive functionalities, the platform is a good choice for larger retailers who will actually get the most out of Nexternal’s powerful software. I recommend taking a look at their pricing structure, comparing it to your monthly and annual online sales numbers, and determining if the solution is scalable for your business.