We’re Here For You
A Leading E-Commerce Web Development Firm
You’re ready to sell more products. We help businesses with e-commerce increase conversion and drive traffic. Whether it is a few products or thousands, we have helped Cleveland, Ohio companies and organizations throughout the US build powerful e-commerce features into their websites.
Client: The DiJulius Group
Information Products, Events, Books & More
The DiJulius Group shop helps the DiJulius Group sell a wide range of products to their customers. Built with WooCommerce and a lot of custom coding, this is a very unique e-commerce site.
The site integrates with a membership system that has the ability to run assessments, give visitors access to presentations they’ve seen, summarize their products, and more. In addition, visitors can purchase tickets for events as well. This is truly a custom e-commerce solution built on WooCommerce.
A Shopify Site For An International Retailer
Yonanas is an ice cream maker that uses frozen bananas as a healthy alternative. The primary site is built using WordPress but the e-commerce portion is built leveraging Shopify. This was a simple and scalable solution for a small number of products and need to expand into international sales.
How We Do It
Cleveland E-Commerce Development
For E-Commerce-Focused Companies, We Deliver Results
The Right E-Commerce Platform
The first step is to choose the right platform for you based on the features, scalability, and integrations. We develop on a wide range of e-commerce platforms and can help determine the right solution for your organization.
Impress, Validate and Convert
E-commerce is all about ensuring an easy experience with no barriers to purchase while delivering the right information at the right time. Leveraging industry trends and knowledge, we design e-commerce sites that convert.
Articles To Check Out
Technology has created a major disruption in the retail shopping ecosystem, and we’re just now beginning to see a pattern emerging.
Few consumers stop to think about e-commerce having a physical footprint because part of the beauty of online shopping is that it can be done nearly anywhere, anytime.
Good To Know
E-Commerce Statistics 2018
If you are considering building or rebuilding your e-commerce site, here are some powerful statistics to take a look at:
- Global Retail Ecommerce Sales Will Reach $4.5 Trillion by 2021
- Amazon accounted for 44% of all U.S. ecommerce sales
- 88% of shoppers characterize detailed product content as being extremely important to their purchasing decisions.
- 67% of millennials prefer to shop online rather than in the store.(BigCommerce, 2017)
- 96% of Americans have made an online purchase in their life, 80% in the past month alone.
- 43% of all ecommerce traffic comes from organic Google searches. (Wolfgang Digital, 2017)
- Mobile commerce users who have a negative experience on a mobile site are 62% less likely to purchase from you in the future.
- There is untapped power in local search, particularly for small businesses: 18% of local searches led to a sale within 24 hours…
- Searchers are telling you what they want more than ever, with 8% of search queries phrased as questions.