PHP Back-End Web Developer
Build cool web-based products.
Be Part of the Magic.
Insivia is a fast growing interactive studio that thrives on passion, innovation and agility. We embrace adversity and get strangely excited when solving the most complex, big business challenges for our clients.
Software development and design are our life, but being strategically bold is at our core. We are a team that works together to see each other succeed and we want people around us who don’t wait to take action. Mistakes are better than inaction as long as your are a learner with a constant drive to be better.
There is only one boss, the customer. It is our job to be the experts and lead our clients through experience and education. Giving our clients a killer experience is key and everyone on our team should strive to make a clients life easier and better.
Are you ready to think smart and act bold?
What We Are looking For.
Are you a developer who loves to be innovative and solve problems?
Do you love to tinker with code even when it isn’t for “work”?
Is Zend Framework, MySQL and open source platforms your bag?
Insivia is looking for a php application developer to help us build products from the ground up and improve existing products we have developed. The role is all about moving fast and helping get products to market.
Here Is What You’ll Do.
- Work on products built from the Zend Framework platform.
- Work with development team for integrations to mobile apps.
- Create APIs for existing products.
- Coordinate with UI/UX team to implement flow and visual improvements
- Work with the team to take feature ideas and plan out their architecture and functionality.
- Create documentation to help other team members stay informed about development.
- Utilize Git repositories and other internal systems
- Make recommendations on systems and platforms for products.
- Be able to work with outsourced resources at times to manage development of integrations or parts of products.
Are You The Right Fit.
- We’re looking for people who love to code and have real-world experience:
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Expert with WordPress Back-End & Plugin Development
- Expert experience with MVC Frameworks
- Experience with REST API / OATH
- Database architecture and MySQL
- Knowledge of servers and infrastructure
- A take action personality
- Must be business savvy.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be a highly proactive problem solver.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
What You’ll Get.
- Salary is dependent on experience and skill. If you kill it, we are not shy about raises. But you have to prove it.
- Being surrounded by awesome people trying to achieve big things.
- Real impact – people here make a difference and create the direction of the company.
- Responsibility – we do believe in hiring smart people and getting out of the way.
- We have beer and a cool office, but don’t want people just here for that.
How to Apply
Resumes will only be accepted through e-mail to the address [email protected]
Please send your resume, cover letter and any relevant work.