Be Part of the Magic.
Insivia is a fast growing interactive studio that thrives on passion, innovation and agility. We embrace adversity and get strangely excited when solving the most complex, big business challenges for our clients.
Software development and design are our life, but being strategically bold is at our core. We are a team that works together to see each other succeed and we want people around us who don’t wait to take action. Mistakes are better than inaction as long as your are a learner with a constant drive to be better.
There is only one boss, the customer. It is our job to be the experts and lead our clients through experience and education. Giving our clients a killer experience is key and everyone on our team should strive to make a clients life easier and better.
Are you ready to think smart and act bold?
What We Are looking For.
We want a person passionate about marketing who likes to implement campaigns through multiple channels and utilizing the latest marketing technologies.
Primarily be responsible for developing and implementing strategies for search optimization, pay-per-click, content marketing and e-mail along with constant measurement, reporting and optimization.
Are you the type of person who likes to look at analytics and use tools to figure out how to get companies to rank higher on the search engines? Do you love learning a business inside and out to create e-marketing strategies to drive leads and sales? Do you know all the latest e-mail marketing and inbound marketing tools?
We are looking for a driven marketing nerd that has a lot of knowledge about digital marketing tactics and has a passion for the world of marketing. If you like search optimization, pay-per-click, e-mail marketing and want to lead initiatives for clients to get results, then be part of our team.
Here Is What You’ll Do.
- Develop insightful, thorough recommendations to improve technical, design, content, on-page, and off-page optimization elements.
- Create detailed reports identifying areas of opportunity as well as successful strategies based off of analytics and keyword research.
- Manage a wide range of projects, including organic optimization, paid search marketing, blog implementation, link-building, etc. with no hand-holding.
- Analyze and interpret analytics data to create campaign optimization recommendations.
- Analyze websites, marketing materials and business situations quickly and accurately.
- Develop strategic marketing plans based around specific project KPI’s.
- Implement Marketing Automation campaigns utilizing HubSpot and MailChimp.
- Create engaging content for our internal marketing objectives as well as client deliverables.
- Meet with clients to discuss recommendations and educate on findings.
- Work with clients daily and weekly to coordinate campaigns.
Key Skills We’re Looking For
- SEO Link Building Tactics
- SEO Onsite Optimization Tactics
- Paid Search Management + Optimization
- Paid Social Management + Optimization
- Analytics & Reporting
- Conversion Optimization / Landing Pages / AB Testing
- E-Mail Marketing
- Automation + Content Marketing
Are You The Right Fit?
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in the skills and responsibilities listed above
- AdWords Certified (Preferred)
- HubSpot Certified (Preferred)
- Experience in a job that thrived on customer service and the the customer experience.
- A born to do it personality
- Must be business savvy and relationship driven.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be a highly proactive problem solver.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
What We’re Offering
- Salary is dependent on experience and skill.
- Being surrounded by awesome people trying to achieve big things.
- Real impact – people here make a difference and create the direction of the company.
- Responsibility – we do believe in hiring smart people and getting out of the way.
How to Apply
Resumes will only be accepted through e-mail to the address email@example.com.
Please send your resume, cover letter and any relevant work.