Manage and solve support as well as build websites.
Be Part of the Magic.
Insivia is a fast growing strategic consulting and digital business firm that thrives on passion, innovation and agility. We embrace adversity and get excited when solving the most complex, big business challenges for our clients.
Technology and creative are our life, but being strategically bold is at our core. We are a team that works together to see each other succeed and we want people around us who don’t wait to take action.
There is only one boss, the customer. It is our job to be the experts and lead our clients through experience and education. Giving our clients a killer experience is key and everyone on our team should strive to make a clients life easier and better.
Are you ready to think smart and act bold?
What We Are Looking For.
Our client base often is looking for help updating, expanding or fixing technical solutions after launch. We are primarily looking for someone that can wear a lot of hats from taking support calls and handling them on their own to assisting our team with quality assurance on larger projects. A very technical person that is good at digging to find the right section of code and solve new challenges.
You will not be placed in a box with us. We are looking for someone who can move around and help the team as needed whether that is managing support to diving in and building a site from scratch. You will learn a lot and fast in this role.
- Receive and coordinate update and support requests
- Communicate with clients to obtain clarification or requirements or issues
- Elevate issues to the proper person when they can not be solved
- Ensure communication and billing on updates, support and small projects
- Make changes, updates or fix bugs
- Handle monthly maintenance packages to update sites and QA functionality after updates
- Support development team on the coding of front-end and back-end for websites
- Participate in Quality Assurance to check design accuracy to code, test functionality and optimize sites for responsive compatibility
- Solid WordPress & PHP Experience is Ideal (custom post-types, functions, widgets, etc.)
- Ability to solve problems and speak with clients
- Bonus: Search Optimization Best Practices
- Bonus: A working knowledge of server maintenance/SSL installations
Compensation depends on experience
Health insurance package available
Flex-time & Work-from-home available
Relaxed & Fun Environment, yet Challenging & Exciting Projects
Stocked Fridge (Includes Beer)
Submit resumes and any applicable info to [email protected]