Junior Project / Account Manager
Lead amazing work for awesome clients.
Be Part of the Magic.
Insivia is a fast growing interactive studio that thrives on passion, innovation, and agility. We embrace adversity and get strangely excited when solving the most complex, big business challenges for our clients.
Technology and creative are our life, but being strategically bold is at our core. We are a team that works together to see each other succeed and we want people around us who don’t wait to take action. Mistakes are better than inaction as long as you are a learner with a constant drive to be better.
There is only one boss, the customer. It is our job to be the experts and lead our clients through experience and education. Giving our clients a killer experience is key and everyone on our team should strive to make a clients life easier and better.
Are you ready to think smart and act bold?
What We Are Looking For.
Are you a natural leader with a proven track record of taking the initiative to get things done?
Are you a problem solver who always keeps the big picture in mind without forgetting about the details?
Do you have what it takes to engage and communicate well with clients?
Do you embrace an intense fast-paced, agile environment where juggling a lot of clients is exciting?
Are you familiar with web and marketing tools/technologies?
Do you want to work with really talented and passionate people?
Insivia is looking for a Junior Project / Account Manager to take charge and lead a variety of projects, from discovery and design to technical development and execution. Besides great organizational skills and knowledge of technology, you have to know how to lead customers with love – customer experience is your lifeblood.
This role is not padded with layers of processes and corporate structure. Our project manager will need to be proactive, hard-working, flexible, never let anything slip, and take personal responsibility for the projects to which they are assigned.
Here Is What You’ll Do.
- Assist in the management of website and digital projects from initiation to execution.
- Organize projects, tasks and responsibilities as well as diligently handle communications
- Engage and communicate with clients in a professional and approachable manner as well as lead clients through your expertise and educate to guide them to successful solutions.
- Create positive relationships with clients and understand the importance of communication including old-fashioned pick up the phone techniques.
- Populate websites, optimize SEO, edit html/css and overall help implement web projects.
- Do anything needed to get projects moving forward.
- Complete some minor design and development tasks as needed.
- Coordinate with upper management to discuss and identify project requirements and objectives while managing expectations.
- Plan, manage, and lead project related meetings and presentations.
- Ensure that goals are communicated and adhered to in production while contributing your point of view openly and honestly.
Are You The Right Fit.
- Experience planning and implementing a wide variety of projects in a startup or agency environment is a plus.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS & WordPress.
- Knowledge of Photoshop and design is a plus.
- Knowledge of SEO or Content Writing is a plus.
- Experience in a job that thrived on customer service and the customer experience.
- A quick starter that is comfortable jumping into new things without oversight.
- Must be business savvy and relationship driven.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be a highly proactive problem solver.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
What You’ll Get.
- Salary is dependent on experience and skill.
- Being surrounded by awesome people trying to achieve big things.
- Real impact – people here make a difference and create the direction of the company.
- Responsibility – we do believe in hiring smart people and getting out of the way.
- We have beer and a cool office – which is a nice perk.
How to Apply
Resumes will only be accepted through e-mail to the address [email protected]
Please send your resume, cover letter and any relevant work.