Be Part of the Magic.
Insivia is a fast growing consulting and marketing firm focused on software, technology, and device organizations. We thrive on passion, innovation and agility. We are a team of talented individuals who think strategically, work collaboratively, and love taking on our client’s marketing and technology challenges.
We’re seeking a passionate and driven Marketing Coordinator who will be working with our Account Strategist team on a large portfolio of clients and projects.
Do you have what it takes?
You’re a detail-oriented, self-starter who is eager to learn, excited by challenges, and dedicated to growth. You have hands-on experience having worked in a marketing role and are eager to learn new technologies, skills, and tactics when needed. You have more than just one or two of the listed skills below, and what you don’t know, you’ll learn quickly. You’re a people person who loves to collaborate with others and are always looking ahead to anticipate needs for your team members and our clients. You don’t need a lot of hand-holding or micro-managing – once you’ve got a task to complete, you run with it and go above and beyond whenever possible. You’re comfortable talking to clients and good communication skills come naturally.
This role is tactical in nature but critically important–the right person will treat even the small tasks with care and will have the courage to tackle bigger ones with the right support.
If this sounds like you, we’re excited for you to apply!
- Support the Account Strategist in successful implementation of all marketing and project initiatives
- Attend client and internal meetings while taking detailed notes
- Ability to Communicate effectively and professionally (both internally and with clients)
- Coordinate and assign tasks with production team members and keep track of status to ensure strict adherence to timeline/schedule of tasks and deliverables
- Write and edit original content for a wide range of marketing and communications materials. Revise/edit materials based on internal and client feedback.
- Create, publish, and manage content and campaigns for a variety of social media channels
- Liaise with and provide direction to content writers to ensure client brand consistency
- Optimize digital content according to the latest-and-greatest SEO performance standards
- Provide support and direction to content creators and jump in to help when needed
Required Skills & Experience
These are the bare minimums we’re looking for in an ideal candidate. If you can’t check most of these boxes, this probably isn't the right position for you.
- Three to six years of experience in a marketing role
- At least two years experience in managing projects or initiatives (either internal or external–does not have to be marketing related)
- Copywriting and proofreading experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and/or Google Workplace (G-Suite)
- Experience with Client Relations or Customer Service
- Creation of engaging and impactful presentations/slide decks
- Experience in creation, implementation, and management of email marketing campaigns including layout and copy creation
- Experience using email marketing platforms such as MailChimp, HubSpot, Delivra, or Constant Contact
- Experience with Social Media Management, including creation and management of content, posts, and user engagement
- Experience creating, managing, and optimizing PPC campaigns
- SEO & SEM Experience
- Experience with WordPress
- HubSpot Experience
- Google AdWords Experience
- Google Analytics Certification
Additional Skills That Will Make You Stand Out
In addition to the required skills & experience above, if you can check more than one of these boxes, that definitely puts you in the running:
- Graphic Design
- Moderate to advanced experience with Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Video editing and/or production experience
- Podcast creation and/or editing
- Moderate to advanced HubSpot experience
- Experience working for or with Saas / Tech organizations
How to Land the Interview
If you meet the minimum qualifications, a few of the additional skills, and two or more of the below, we’d jump at the opportunity to interview you.
- Web design & implementation experience
- Animation creation, storyboarding or editing
- Market & industry research
- Project management software experience (TeamWork a huge plus)
- Product Management experience
- Experience in managing, developing, or selling software products
If you can’t check all of these boxes, this probably isn’t the right position for you.
- 4 year degree from an accredited university or college
- In lieu of a university/college degree, at least 7 years of experience in a similar role
- Fluency in English
- Reliable internet connection (we’re mostly remote these days)