WordPress Web Developer
Build cool web sites, online tools & saas products.
Be Part of the Magic.
Insivia is a fast growing consultancy and agency that thrives on passion, innovation, and agility. We embrace adversity and get strangely excited when solving the most complex, big business challenges for our clients.
Software development and design are our life, but being strategically bold is at our core. We are a team that works together to see each other succeed and we want people around us who don’t wait to take action. Mistakes are better than inaction as long as you are a learner with a constant drive to be better.
There is only one boss, the customer. It is our job to be the experts and lead our clients through experience and education. Giving our clients a killer experience is key and everyone on our team should strive to make a clients life easier and better.
Are you ready to think smart and act bold?
What We Are Looking For.
Are you a developer who loves to be innovative and solve problems?
Do you love to tinker with code even when it isn’t for “work”?
Are PHP, MySQL and WordPress your thing?
Are you utilizing the latest technologies for fast, responsive front-end sites?
Insivia is looking for a PHP application developer to help us build complex sites, online tools, client portals, intranets, and products. The role is all about moving fast and helping get amazing interactive to clients.
Here Is What You’ll Do.
HTML & CSS Development
- Take designs in Photoshop or Adobe XD and execute into new themes (with extreme attention to detail and accuracy of design).
- Standards compliant code using SASS and HTML5.
- Use of Flexbox and Bootstrap.
- Optimize sites for responsive of a wide variety of devices (with extreme attention to detail and accuracy of design).
- Integrate of WordPress on designs for editing.
- Use of VisualComposer.io
- Use of Gutenberg
- Use of Advanced Custom Fields
Feature & Plugin Development
- Creation of custom features for WordPress sites
- Integration of Plugins
- Customization of Plugins
- Work and development of custom Plugins
- Integrate APIs for outside systems
- Install and configure new sites to begin development
- Install and configure standard plugins
WordPress Maintenance & Support
- Update WordPress core and use QA Checklist to ensure all functionality
- Update Plugins and use QA Checklist to ensure all functionality
- Find and fix bugs after updates or as clients have needs
- Speed optimization of sites
Are You The Right Fit.
- Looking for proven experience:
- 5+ years of experience in WordPress
- Expert experience with PHP – object-oriented PHP Development
- Have developed full WordPress plugins
- Experience with API integration and development
- Database architecture and MySQL
- Server administration knowledge is a plus
- A take action personality
- Must be able to see beyond tasks into what needs done.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be a highly proactive problem solver.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Proactive rather than reactive – see something, fix it.
- Obsessed with standards compliance.
- Attention to detail — sites look like their designs, not close to their design.
How to Apply
Resumes will only be accepted through e-mail to the address [email protected]
Please send your resume, cover letter and any relevant work.