Be Part of the Magic.
Insivia is a fast growing interactive studio that thrives on passion, innovation, and agility. We embrace adversity and get strangely excited when solving the most complex, big business challenges for our clients.
Software development and design are our life, but being strategically bold is at our core. We are a team that works together to see each other succeed and we want people around us who don’t wait to take action. Mistakes are better than inaction as long as you are a learner with a constant drive to be better.
There is only one boss, the customer. It is our job to be the experts and lead our clients through experience and education. Giving our clients a killer experience is key and everyone on our team should strive to make a clients life easier and better.
Are you ready to think smart and act bold?
What We Are Looking For.
Are you a developer who loves to be innovative and solve problems?
Do you love to tinker with code even when it isn’t for “work”?
Are PHP, MySQL and open source platforms your bag?
Are you utilizing the latest technologies for fast, responsive front-end sites?
Insivia is looking for a PHP application developer to help us build complex sites, online tools, client portals, intranets, and products. The role is all about moving fast and helping get amazing interactive to clients.
Here Is What You’ll Do.
- Work on a wide range of technologies to extend and build out digital business solutions.
- Work with the development team for integrations with other systems and products.
- Coordinate with UI/UX team to implement amazing design
- Work with the team to plan and build out architecture and functionality documentation.
- Create documentation to help other team members stay informed about development efforts.
- Utilize Git repositories and other internal systems
- Make recommendations on systems and platforms for products.
- Be able to work with outsourced resources at times to manage the development of integrations or parts of products.
Are You The Right Fit.
- Looking for proven experience:
- 5+ years of experience in software development.
- WordPress & Content Management Experience
- Expert experience with PHP or other open source technologies
- Experience with API integration and development
- Database architecture and MySQL / ORM
- Server administration is a plus
- A take action personality
- Must be business savvy.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be a highly proactive problem solver.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
What You’ll Get.
- Salary is dependent on experience and skill.
- Being surrounded by awesome people trying to achieve big things.
- Real impact – people here make a difference and create the direction of the company.
- Responsibility – we do believe in hiring smart people and getting out of the way.
- We have beer and a cool office – which is a nice perk.
How to Apply
Resumes will only be accepted through e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your resume, cover letter and any relevant work.