Insivia Programmer / Developer
If you love to figure out tough coding problems and geek out when you see something you created working, then you are a great fit. Like to read articles on cutting edge ways to write code, maybe even configure a server, well, then you might just be nerdy enough for us.
We are looking for really smart people that want to be part of bringing some of the greatest designs to life.
- Extensive PHP experience
- Extensive MySQL
- Knowledge and experience with MVC Frameworks
- Expert WordPress experience is ideal (custom post-types, functions, widgets, etc.)
- E-commerce software experience
Work within a team environment to create websites with custom design and functionality. Typical builds start with WordPress, and get more custom from there. Will be responsible for giving input and following a project plan to develop custom site functionality. Will be responsible for generating estimates, following a schedule, and meeting deadlines. In addition to new site builds, there will be existing site updates and fixes.
- Extensive experience in backend programming (3 -5 years experience preferred)
- Organized, timely, and personable
- Dedicated to producing quality work
- Has a thirst for improvement, and is always looking to learn
- Full Time
- Compensation depends on experience
- Health insurance package available
- Flex-time & Unlimited Vacation
- Relaxed & Fun Environment, yet Challenging & Exciting Projects
- Stocked Fridge (Includes Beer)
Submit resumes to email@example.com