Insivia Account Executive
E-mail resumes to email@example.com.
Responsible for developing smart, results-driven marketing strategies for existing clients. Also, is a self-starter that is an out going person who will build relationships outside our existing client base.
- Create marketing strategies, campaigns & innovative ideas; present those strategies to clients and provide guidance on budgets, timelines, measurements & success
- Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and profitability.
- Reviews all major deliverables (i.e. strategic brief, function spec, tech spec, etc.) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing a Manager of any problems that may arise.
- Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business.
- Network, develop relationships and provide guidance for non-clients to build new business for insivia.
- Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
- Knowledgeable of Marketing (3 -5 years experience preferred)
- Fearless & Confident
- Organized & Timely
- Friendly & Approachable
Depending on experience
Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org