*This event has been canceled. If you would like to schedule a meeting to discuss your 2015 Strategic Plan please contact us at (216)373-1080.
As we move closer to the end of 2014, it’s important to start thinking strategically about your marketing plan and goals for 2015.
Join us for our Revenue Mapping Seminar on November 20th, where we’ll discuss…
- Upcoming marketing trends: New and innovative ways to effectively reach and convert your target customers.
- Creating a marketing plan: How to plan for the year ahead and get the most our of your marketing dollar.
- KPIs and ROI: How to determine realistic marketing goals for 2015 and accurately track your results.
- Managing your time and resources: What can you do in-house and what should you outsource?
- Planning tools and resources: The top tools to help you develop, execute, and manage your marketing plan.
On November 20th, Insivia’s Lunch & Learn Seminar will look at how you can start mapping out your goals, the best ways achieve them, and the foundations of strategically growing your business.
Insivia specializes in strategic integrated marketing, so if you can’t make it to the seminar, or are looking for help with your plan for 2015, contact us and we’ll setup a meeting to discuss your goals for next year!
Anxious to get started?
Creating your goals should be one of the first steps you take when creating your strategic plan for the new year, but there are certain goals you need to avoid. Here’s why you need to stay clear of creating vague goals in your marketing plan.