There are a lot of options out there to choose from to market your business, but one that you cannot afford to pass up is video. Being able to produce quality content quickly that is interesting to potential viewers is really important and video gives you the ability to do so. It is now the single fastest growing segment of Internet with over half of all web traffic being video and it continues to be the preferred choice for online entertainment.
Video is a great tool that could make a huge difference in your campaign by increasing reach without a huge price tag. Usually for a small business the budget is not that large and the thought of reaching hundreds of thousands of potential customers might seem unrealistic. But, with video it is possible to do so without busting the budget.
Websites like YouTube and SlideShare have given people the opportunity to post videos without much effort. And with technology advances we have been given the ability to shoot quality video with our mobile devices with no cost. This means great video content is within your reach and you need to take advantage of it.
Below are just some of the stats that Video brings to the table:
- In April 2012, ComScore reported that the average viewer watched nearly 22 hours of video in a single month.
- Over 85% of the country’s Internet users viewed online video in September 2012 alone.
- About 46% of people say they’d be more likely to seek out information about a product or service after seeing it in an online video.
- In 2012, online video usage rose 12% amongst B2B content marketers.
- Video is not the sixth most popular content marketing tactic, as 70% of B2B marketers use some form of online video with their overall strategies.
- YouTube averages 4 billion hits each day, and 61% of B2B marketers leverage YouTube to extend the reach of their messaging and brand.
- On average, mobile viewers watch videos that are three times longer than those on PCs and laptops, and the number of mobile viewers are expected to reach over 54 million by the end of 2012.
- Video was the number one area where marketers planned to increase their investments for 2012.
Everyday billions of people are searching for information on the internet, and if you aren’t taking advantage of posting videos, then you could be loosing out on potential business.
For more information make sure to follow us & sign up for our Video/Animation Seminar we will be hosting on May 30th @ 11:30 am (Register).