Be Part of the Magic.
Insivia is a fast growing interactive studio that thrives on passion, innovation and agility. We embrace adversity and get strangely excited when solving the most complex, big business challenges for our clients.
Software development and design are our life, but being strategically bold is at our core. We are a team that works together to see each other succeed and we want people around us who don’t wait to take action. Mistakes are better than inaction as long as your are a learner with a constant drive to be better.
There is only one boss, the customer. It is our job to be the experts and lead our clients through experience and education. Giving our clients a killer experience is key and everyone on our team should strive to make a clients life easier and better.
Are you ready to think smart and act bold?
What We Are looking For.
You will be responsible for designing impactful, usable and generally awesome web and mobile sites as well as interfaces for software and apps. As a Designer, you may also work on many projects from print and trade show to user interfaces and brand identities.
We are looking for a passionate & high-energy graphic web designer who can create amazing designs for our clients to build solutions that drive leads and sales. But you can’t be just a great designer, you have to understand the web, usability, conversion, business objectives and how to use design to drive the goals of your client.
Our design environment is about producing the best work possible, so we all work together and are very honest about our thoughts. Designers who know that creating solutions to achieve goals is always above personal interest or style with thrive with us.
- Learn and understand client business objectives, target audiences, project goals and other business data.
- Create amazing designs for many channels based off business data..
- Provide goal review and purpose documentation for design presentations.
- Create design work for Insivia as well as clients.
- Continually learn about usability, design trends and techniques to ensure Insivia produces great, modern solutions..
- Potentially handle minor HTML/CSS updates or coding work.
- Be part of a fast-growing, startup culture looking for passionate people ready to work hard and make big things happen.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Web Design Experience & Knowledge (3 -5 years experience preferred)
- Deep experience with multiple design programs like illustrator and photoshop
- Strong understanding of usability and conversion optimization techniques
- Experience working with small/medium-sized businesses
- Must have a proven track record of delivering results through design
- Extreme attention to detail
- Friendly and approachable
- Organized and timely
- Fearless and confident
To apply, email your resume and portfolio to email@example.com with subject “Designer”
all rights reserved. 2016 insivia, a strategic marketing agency.