Be Part of the Magic.
Insivia is a fast growing interactive studio that thrives on passion, innovation and agility. We embrace adversity and get strangely excited when solving the most complex, big business challenges for our clients.
Technology and creative are our life, but being strategically bold is at our core. We are a team that works together to see each other succeed and we want people around us who don’t wait to take action. Mistakes are better than inaction as long as your are a learner with a constant drive to be better.
There is only one boss, the customer. It is our job to be the experts and lead our clients through experience and education. Giving our clients a killer experience is key and everyone on our team should strive to make a clients life easier and better.
Are you ready to think smart and act bold?
We are looking for someone to work day-in and day-out with our CEO to drive top line revenue for Insivia.
In this role, you will work a on a range of sales and marketing tasks which require knowledge of the industry, but soft skills such as good customer service, organization, and confidence are key. Here are some of the tasks you’ll do:
- Attend and take notes during sales meetings
- Write, organize and QA proposals as well as RFP responses
- Make calls for follow-up questions.
- Schedule / coordinate sales meetings.
- Cold calling prospects.
PR / Marketing
- Cold call and e-mail learning or education charis of organizations to book speaking engagements.
- Organize speaking event details and assist with materials/presentations.
- Call attendees for follow-ups.
- Research and reach out to media or bloggers for interviews or guest writing.
- Assistance with writing articles and content.
- Management and promotion of speaking website.
Professional Writing Abilities.
WordPress Content Management.
Friendly, Yet Persistent Cold Calling
Fearless & Confident
Organized & Timely
3 – 5 Years in a Marketing Agency
3 – 5 Years in sales
40 hours per week
Compensation depends on experience
Relaxed & Fun Environment, yet Challenging & Exciting
How to Apply
Resumes will only be accepted through e-mail to the address email@example.com.
Please send your resume, cover letter and any relevant work.