Be Part of the Magic.
Insivia is a fast growing interactive studio that thrives on passion, innovation and agility. We embrace adversity and get strangely excited when solving the most complex, big business challenges for our clients.
We have developed and launched a new product called Lisyn ( http://www.lisyn.co ) that delivers audio version of short form content such as articles and whitepapers through a mobile app for anytime consuption. Lisyn easily integrates with content creator’s websites and lets visitors add the content they choose to their list.
What We Are Looking For.
We are looking for an out-going, smart go-getter who is willing to hit the pavement through events and leveraging relationships – maybe a tiny bit of cold calling – to reach new prospects for our SAAS product Lisyn. AS a startup we are looking for someone willing to wear a lot of hats and take on any need for the business no matter what it is.
Our product is selling into the newspaper, magazine and content publishing space including corporate brands who utilize content marketing.
You must be driven, organized, personable, smart and willing to do whatever it takes.
What You Will Do.
- Achieve new business production goals and marketing plans by positioning Insivia as a leader in our business, offering unique, value-added products and services.
- Aggressively prospect and cold call into new businesses to generate interest and obtain web-based demonstrations and/or face-to-face appointments.
- Effectively utilize Internet and other resources to reach and identify prospects for contact. Obtain referrals from industry sources to build pipeline of prospects.
- Build and manage prospect database, keeping accurate record and notes of contact information and prospect activity. Follow-up with Sales staff on status of calls and produce tracking reports.
- Coordinate meeting follow-up activities with the Sales staff (such as phone calls, mailings, education, etc.). Develop and execute next-step prospect strategies. Act as key resource and respond effectively to pre-sale questions of prospects and/or internal staff to move the sales process forward.
- Participate in market analysis to determine general client needs and competitive positioning. Identify potential marketing channels and opportunities to build awareness of Insivia’s product that will generate inquiries and sales.
- Present product in demos and webinars.
- Provide smooth transition to account team and production.
- Stay current on market conditions, needs and competitor strategies, goals and approaches.
- Close deals.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications.
- Strong oral communication skills, i.e. effective telephone presentation skills in addition to effective written communication abilities.
- Excellent organizational skills. Must be self-motivated, hard working, outgoing, and detail-oriented. Not afraid of rejection.
- Aptitude to understand our platform offerings and to communicate capabilities effectively.
- Competency to track record of achieving goals and objectives.
- Ability to perform individually and as part of a team environment.
- Experience in publishing or content marketing world.
- Willing to travel, attend events or potentially speak in public.
- Really fucking driven.
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com with subject “Lisyn Sales + Marketing”
all rights reserved. 2016 insivia, a strategic marketing agency.