Be Part of the Magic.
Insivia is a fast growing interactive studio that thrives on passion, innovation and agility. We embrace adversity and get strangely excited when solving the most complex, big business challenges for our clients.
Technology and creative are our life, but being strategically bold is at our core. We are a team that works together to see each other succeed and we want people around us who don’t wait to take action. Mistakes are better than inaction as long as your are a learner with a constant drive to be better.
There is only one boss, the customer. It is our job to be the experts and lead our clients through experience and education. Giving our clients a killer experience is key and everyone on our team should strive to make a clients life easier and better.
Are you ready to think smart and act bold?
What We Are looking For.
Are you a natural leader with a proven track record of driving projects from inception to execution?
Are you a problem solver who always keeps the big picture in mind without forgetting about the details?
Do you love innovating processes, systems and approaches to make everything around you operate better?
Do you have what it takes to coordinate and motivate cross-functional teams?
Do you want to work collaboratively with really talented and passionate people?
Can you build strong relationships while holding people accountable to create a fun, yet driven culture and team?
Insivia is looking for a Operations Manager to take charge and lead our production team to coordinate a talented group of people to optimal delivery for clients.
Here Is What You’ll Do.
- Manage internal resources across cross-functional teams and develop systems to visualize and communicate responsibilities and priorities.
- Facilitate meetings and internal communications to assign and prioritize.
- Identify and solicit internal challenges across operational functions.
- Work with internal teams to review and improve processes and systems.
- Facilitate, develop and train on new processes.
- Monitor and develop accountability systems around processes.
- Review internal systems and discover alternatives that improve operations.
- Monitor for operations or production issues to escalate and assemble as well as lead a team to quick solutions.
- Prioritize and facilitate internal initiatives as well as hold teams accountable for objectives.
- Assist with tracking and reporting operational metrics including project burn rates, resource utilization and profitability.
- Be involved in and a key team player in organizational leadership and strategic planning.
- A little of everything.
Are You The Right Fit.
- Agency or operations is a must including:
- 5+ years of experience planning and implementing a wide variety of projects.
- Proven track record of developing organizational processes and systems.
- Experience in a job that thrived on customer service and the the customer experience.
- We want people that:
- Are leaders and willing to take charge.
- Can build relationships while holding people accountable.
- Are highly proactive problem solvers.
- Love to build better mouse traps and make things work better.
- Have excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Very proactive, no reactive.
What You’ll Get.
- Salary is dependent on experience. We are looking for someone at an associate or senior level, not entry-level.
- Being surrounded by awesome people trying to achieve big things.
- Real impact – people here make a difference and create the direction of the company.
- Responsibility – we do believe in hiring smart people and getting out of the way.
- We have beer and a cool office is a nice perk.
How to Apply
Resumes will only be accepted through e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your resume, cover letter and any relevant work.