Be Part of the Magic.
Insivia is a fast growing interactive studio that thrives on passion, innovation and agility. We embrace adversity and get strangely excited when solving the most complex, big business challenges for our clients.
Software development and design are our life, but being strategically bold is at our core. We are a team that works together to see each other succeed and we want people around us who don’t wait to take action. Mistakes are better than inaction as long as your are a learner with a constant drive to be better.
There is only one boss, the customer. It is our job to be the experts and lead our clients through experience and education. Giving our clients a killer experience is key and everyone on our team should strive to make a clients life easier and better.
Are you ready to think smart and act bold?
What We Are Looking For
Our team produces a wide range of media solutions including video and animation.
We are looking for someone who has a background and skills in filming, editing and producing a wide range of videos from corporate brand and culture to educational content video.
Our ideal candidate can handle video projects from beginning to end as well as interface with clients throughout the process including during filming for interview style.
Here Is What You’ll Do.
- Film a wide variety of people. products and places.
- Edit video footage to create a wide variety of end products.
- Minor coloring, animation and other techniques to add polish to videos.
- Work with clients through review and revision processes.
- Coordinate video projects to help our internal team and client understand the tasks and timelines.
Are You The Right Fit.
- Proven self-starter that is hungry to work hard and learn.
- Experience filming.
- Experience editing.
- Strong research skills
- Experience working with clients is a plus.
- Ability with animation is a plus.
What You’ll Get.
- Full-time – 40 hours a week with opportunity for overtime.
- Learning a lot fast.
- Being surrounded by awesome people trying to achieve big things.
- Real impact – people here make a difference and create the direction of the company.
- Responsibility – we do believe in hiring smart people and getting out of the way.
- We have beer and a cool office, but don’t want people just here for that.
How to Apply
Resumes will only be accepted through e-mail to the address email@example.com with demo reels or links to past work.