Will primarily be responsible for developing and implementing strategies for PR, e-marketing, search optimization, social media and content.
Secondary responsibilities will also include developing and implementing strategies for information marketing, affiliate marketing, pay-per-click, and social media.
Will also be responsible for tracking, measurement, reporting and optimization of all implemented strategies.
Are you a creative writer who likes to drive traffic with the use of valuable content and PR? Do you know how to increase leads and conversions? Are you the type of person who likes to look at analytics and gauge new traffic opportunities?
We are looking for a unique individual with strong writing skills to help drive and manage PR and content marketing campaigns. Someone who loves the challenge of driving traffic to some of the best designed websites and companies all around the globe! If you like writing, PR, & e-marketing and want to lead initiatives for clients to get results, then please apply to be a part of our team.
- Knowledgeable of PR, E-Marketing, SEO, PPC & Social Media (3 -5 years experience preferred)
- Strong PR Background
- Content Marketing
- Understanding of Affiliate and Information Marketing
- Creative Writing Abilities
- Marketing Automation
- Friendly & Approachable
- Organized & Timely
- Fearless & Confident
- Full Time
- Compensation depends on experience
- Health insurance package available
- Flex-time & Work-from-home Opportunities
- Relaxed & Fun Environment, yet Challenging & Exciting Projects
- Stocked Fridge (Includes Beer. If you like that sort of thing)