Be Part of the Magic.
Insivia is a fast growing interactive studio that thrives on passion, innovation and agility. We embrace adversity and get strangely excited when solving the most complex, big business challenges for our clients.
Software development and design are our life, but being strategically bold is at our core. We are a team that works together to see each other succeed and we want people around us who don’t wait to take action. Mistakes are better than inaction as long as your are a learner with a constant drive to be better.
There is only one boss, the customer. It is our job to be the experts and lead our clients through experience and education. Giving our clients a killer experience is key and everyone on our team should strive to make a clients life easier and better.
Are you ready to think smart and act bold?
What We Are looking For.
We are looking for an entry-level hungry, driven person that is ok with being thrown into the deep end of the pool, but knows they can swim.
The Junior Marketing Associate will work on a wide variety of marketing tasks from updating content, optimizing a site for seo, researching competitors, researching writing topics, editing images, setting up webinars and a ton of other tasks. It will be a trial by fire, but you will learn more in a short period than any other entry-level person would.
Being a self-starter and having the ability to learn on your own is key. When you get asked to to do something you don’t know how – you love the challenge to look it up, try things and just make it happen.
Here Is What You’ll Do.
- A little of everything.
- Working with WordPress, Umbraco, Sitefinity and other platforms to populate/update website content or products
- Research competitors and provide insights to be used for client strategies
- Edit and manage title tags, descriptions, keywords, redirects and other tactics related to search optimization
- Research topics and provide summaries for content to be created; review & edit content; write content.
- Assist production manager with task management. Image editing and population.
- Update social media platforms for our company and clients.
- Like water on concrete, fill every crack and crevice to assist our team in delivering big for our clients.
Are You The Right Fit.
- Proven self-starter that is hungry to work hard and learn.
- Entry-level with college degree in marketing, communications, graphic design or computer science.
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems like WordPress.
- Knowledge of Search Optimization, E-Mail Marketing & Inbound Marketing
- Strong research skills
- Writing or editing experience
- Knowledge of HTML + CSS would be a huge plus.
What You’ll Get.
- Full-time – 40 hours a week with opportunity for overtime.
- Learning a lot fast.
- Being surrounded by awesome people trying to achieve big things.
- Real impact – people here make a difference and create the direction of the company.
- Responsibility – we do believe in hiring smart people and getting out of the way.
- We have beer and a cool office, but don’t want people just here for that.
How to Apply
Resumes will only be accepted through e-mail to the address email@example.com.
Please send your resume, cover letter and any relevant work.
all rights reserved. 2016 insivia, a strategic marketing agency.