Be Part of the Magic.
Insivia is a fast growing interactive studio that thrives on passion, innovation and agility. We embrace adversity and get strangely excited when solving the most complex, big business challenges for our clients.
Technology and creative are our life, but being strategically bold is at our core. We are a team that works together to see each other succeed and we want people around us who don’t wait to take action. Mistakes are better than inaction as long as your are a learner with a constant drive to be better.
There is only one boss, the customer. It is our job to be the experts and lead our clients through experience and education. Giving our clients a killer experience is key and everyone on our team should strive to make a clients life easier and better.
Are you ready to think smart and act bold?
What We Are looking For.
Are you a natural leader with a proven track record of driving projects from inception to execution?
Are you a problem solver who always keeps the big picture in mind without forgetting about the details?
Do you love innovating processes, systems and approaches to make everything around you operate better?
Do you have what it takes to coordinate and motivate cross-functional teams?
Do you want to work collaboratively with really talented and passionate people?
Can you build strong relationships while holding people accountable to create a fun, yet driven culture and team?
Insivia is looking for a Director of Operations to take charge and lead our production team to coordinate a talented group of people to optimal delivery for clients.
Here Is What You’ll Do.
Ensure delivery and drive profit.
- Visualize, dissect and report on profitability
- Explore and implement strategies to improve efficiency and profitability.
- Review processes with project teams for improvements in deliverability.
- Discover and manage partnerships & outsourcing resources.
- Build culture and team relationships.
- Be involved in and a key team player in organizational leadership and strategic planning.
Manage internal teams.
- Design and implement onboarding, new employee training and ongoing education programs.
- Work with Project Managers to forecast schedules, determine priorities and allocate tasks.
- Plan, organize and lead teams for internal initiatives and ensure accountability.
- Hold reviews and course correct managers as well as team members.
- Set critical numbers for the team and individuals for regular benchmarking and review.
- Assist in the hiring process for new team members.
- Monitor for operations or production issues to escalate and assemble as well as lead a team to quick solutions.
Spend time working on our approaches to deliver value to our clients:
- Work with team members and experts to improve our solution offerings.
- Explore and select software and partners.
- Improve client strategic approach and relationship growth approach.
- Ensure quality of the solutions we produce.
Customer Experience / Customer Service
Constantly improve our customer experience:
- Lead initiative to poll/survey customers regularly to report on happiness and service metrics.
- Review and improve approaches for communication, visibility, reporting for clients.
- Discover, evaluate and implement software/systems for customer engagement.
- Handle client issues or challenges and develop quick solutions to problems.
- Manage scope creep in a mutually beneficial way for the company and client.
Are You The Right Fit?
- You must have at least 8 years experience with a marketing agency.
- Previously been in a role that has worked managed a team.
- Previously been in a role that has included process improvement.
- Must demonstrate deep and wide breadth of knowledge in digital marketing, technology and media.
- Deep technical knowledge a plus.
What You’ll Get.
- Salary is dependent on experience. We are looking for someone at an senior level, not entry-level.
- Being surrounded by awesome people trying to achieve big things.
- Real impact – people here make a difference and create the direction of the company.
- Responsibility – we do believe in hiring smart people and getting out of the way.
How to Apply
Resumes will only be accepted through e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your resume, cover letter and any relevant work.