Be Part of the Magic.
Insivia is a fast growing strategic consulting and digital business firm that thrives on passion, innovation and agility. We embrace adversity and get strangely excited when solving the most complex, big business challenges for our clients.
We are all passionate, driven people that align deeply with the values of our company. A team that works together to see each other succeed and we want people around us who don’t wait to take action. Mistakes are better than inaction as long as your are a learner with a constant drive to be better.
There is only one boss, the customer. It is our job to be the experts and lead our clients through experience and education. Giving our clients a killer experience is key and everyone on our team should strive to make a clients life easier and better.
Are you ready to think smart and act bold?
What We Are Looking For.
We are looking for a highly creative writer to create brand messaging and copy for web sites, ads (online and off), e-mail blasts and other channels as well as help develop high-level positioning and value propositions for our strategic planning services.
We need someone who can think strategically, ask the right questions and has a mind for layout and design. Understanding of design and usability concepts like F-Pattern is a must.
What We Are Not Looking For.
A long-form, old school writer or technical writer. Sure, we’d love if you can do these things as well, but it is not primary. If your writing is run of the mill, is typically written in paragraphs, doesn’t start with thoughts of layout and is not highly audience-focused and creative, then this is not the position for you.
Here Is What You’ll Do.
- Interview clients.
- Help develop positioning statements and value-propositions.
- Create web headlines and copy in tangent while thinking about layout and presentation structure of content in modern web design styles.
- Create PPC and Social Ad headlines and copy.
- Develop landing page headlines and copy while thinking about layout and conversion conventions.
- Create traditional advertising and print headlines and copy.
- Write some long-form content such as articles or whitepapers from time-to-time.
- Be part of the creative team a be more than just a writer – part designer, part brand strategist, part digital marketer with a foundation in creative writing.
- Help us develop copy for Insivia’s own marketing as well.
Are You The Right Fit.
- Proven self-starter that is hungry to work hard and learn.
- Entry-level to a couple years of experience – college degree in marketing, communications, or journalism is not required.
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems.
- Knowledge of design and usability conventions
- Knowledge of digital marketing
- Strong research and interviewing skills
What You’ll Get.
- Full-time salary position.
- Being surrounded by awesome people trying to achieve big things.
- Real impact – people here make a difference and create the direction of the company.
- Responsibility – we do believe in hiring smart people and getting out of the way.
- We have beer and a cool office, but don’t want people just here for that.
How to Apply
Resumes will only be accepted through e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your resume, cover letter and any relevant work.
all rights reserved. 2016 insivia, a strategic marketing agency.