Companies have become publishers and producers of content. Insivia’s clients have demanding needs for creating, managing and promoting content through various integrated marketing channels.
We are looking for a self-starter, go-getter type that can lead our Content Marketing division to help clients produce content amazing, consistent content and media to be filtered into marketing programs and channels.
- Work with clients to develop a strategy for content marketing/development that aligns with strategic objectives.
- Manage a team of internal and external writers to interview and produce content.
- Edit and direct content to fit with strategic objectives.
- Populate/publish content to various channels or coordinate with others to distribute content.
- Work with other media teams to enhance content with video, imagery, interactive tools or other creative.
- Utilize knowledge of Content Marketing as it pertains to Search Optimization, Social Media, Mobile, and other marketing tactics to develop campaigns for clients or assist team members in enhancing their campaigns.
- Develop and write high-level messaging for larger writing projects such as website content writing, brochures, mailers, ads, etc.
- Pitch clients on the Content Marketing process, approach, options and act as a representative for these services.
- Create content including articles, e-books, info products and other assets for Insivia
- Experience in journalism or content marketing.
- Knowledge of marketing including e-mail, ppc, seo and other services related to content marketing.
- Entrepreneurial spirit – willing to jump into anything and make things happen no matter what it takes.
- Experience as writer for magazine or newspaper with interviewing skills.
- Experience in any manufacturing, industrial or technical industries.
- Full Time
- Compensation depends on experience
- Health insurance package available
- Flex-time & Unlimited Vacation
- Relaxed & Fun Environment, yet Challenging & Exciting Projects
- Stocked Fridge (Includes Beer)